Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who Is Kenny Melody?


"I like Hip-Hop because it's an outlet for me to express my thoughts."

Like always, when something is hot or when I know something is going to be hot one day, your girl Khafayat is all over it. And Who am I talking about exactly? Well none other than my boy Kenny. Kenny Melody, that is.

Hailing from the streets of Brooklyn, New York (New York is where it's at!!), Kehinde Onadipe, age 17, started rapping at the age of ten mostly about random stuff so he decided to take a little haitus from the game ( who could blame him he was ten years old haha.) He started up again after doing a crazy freestyle on someone else's track. His recent freestyle "Your a Jerk" is dope and is highly reccomended by Exclusively Naija.

Hit up his Myspace and listen.

No comments: